VIDEO: Woman has scary meltdown on Spirit Airlines


A woman was taken off a Spirit Airlines flight from Houston, Texas after her mid-flight meltdown.
In the video taken by a passenger, she was seen pacing frantically up the aisle of the Minneapolis-bound plane, screaming hysterically.

    

"Get me the f*** off this plane!" she screams. "You want to be b**chy to me? You'll see me f***ing pissed.”

When a male passenger stands up to block the woman from getting to the front of the plane, she shakes her fist and lashed out again.

"Do you know who my brothers are? They are f***ing Marine snipers. Do you want to f*** with a f***ing Marine?" she screams, before pushing her way toward the cockpit.

"Do you want to know what hell is? I've f*** been there 10 times!" the woman continues to shout.


According to authorities, the woman became irate after the flight landed in Rochester, Minnesota, due to a medical issue.

Comments