VIDEO: I am in charge of the state by 80%, my candidate must win this election


After casting his vote on Saturday, Governor Ayodele Fayose says his candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, must win the ongoing governorship election.
“No matter what it is, I am winning this election. On top of all these things they are doing, I will still win this election, because in this state I’m in charge by 80% by the grace of God. I won the last election by 82,000 votes, how would they recover from that 82,000? Even if they cut the heads of 82,000 people, they can’t get far,” he said.

Fayose said more than 30,000 police, military, and paramilitary were deployed by the federal government to support the APC candidate, Kayode Fayemi.


“All the security agencies are totally working for APC. Majority of my people are being arrested. This is a national disaster. The security agencies are enemies of Nigeria,” he said.
  
        

Comments

Post a Comment